Hi All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Debs, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Debs

Debs Member

My name is Deb and I'm sorta new here. Been lurking for a long time. I live in Readington, NJ and visit WDW a few times a year. The last trip was solo for my present on Mothers Day for a week. My next trip is August 4th-10th.
    I've been a photographer since the 70's shooting celebrities ;) and real estate in The Hamptons and NYC. When I became a mom I stopped shooting pro and focused on family. I've always been a huge Disney fan. Now that the kidlets are older I'm getting back into photography ; :-*

2. Paul

Paul Member

Hi Deb, welcome to the TMIP Community! ; Lots to see and talk about here, dig in! ; Paul

3. Debs

Debs Member

Thanks Paul. I really enjoy reading everyones opinions and seeing their pics.

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Deb!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

Welcome. ; We're looking forward to seeing your work.

6. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Yes, welcome to the forum, and I certainly look forward to seeing your work. ; If you can squeeze in another trip by the end of the year, Tim is running Pixelmania! again this year from 12/2-12/5. ; It would be great if you could make it and meet the gang, so to speak. ;)

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Welcome Welcome!

8. goofy101

goofy101 Member

welcome

9. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard

10. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Hi, Deb! ; Good to see you posting here.

11. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

welcome!

12. MJHurley

MJHurley Member

Welcome

13. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Welcome!!!

14. Debs

Debs Member

That sounds great. I was in WDW last year on those dates.Terrific time of year for pics. So much going on. I'll have to discuss it with DH after I get back from the August trip. Lovin' DVC! I've been averaging trips every 3 to 4 months.
    It would be great to meet everyone in person.

15. Chris B

Chris B Member

Welcome. ; Looking forward to seeing some of your photos.

16. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Sorry I missed your 'hello' thread so far! ; Welcome indeed - glad to have another Disneyer and Photographer aboard.

17. mSummers

mSummers Member

I missed this thread too. ; Welcome aboard!