Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ffpmme, May 19, 2012.

1. ffpmme

ffpmme Member

Hi!

Well I explained my screen name already so I thought I would come and say hello. ;

I am a person who likes to take photographs, not a photographer yet. I am currently using a Nikon D60, old I know but 10 MP I can blow up big with out resolution loss and it is rock solid! ; Kit lens. ; 18-55 55-200. ; Sb-400 flash and working on getting withe the Nikor 35 1.8 or the 40 2.8 macro and the 50 1.8, not sure yet. ; Focal lenght's are to close to make the decision for me.

So here is the kicker, I am a retail camera store manager so I get to play with all the stuff. ; Yes I should have a better kit then I have, but my goal is a d300 body! :D

I have other questions specifically ND filters, but I will try to look around and maybe post it later!

Now Disney, well as a disney guy I thought this would be a place that would help me take better pix at the world. ; Last time we went I was not into taking pictures and making good ones as I am now. I hope to have reached my goal stated above, before we go next year! ; I think I would have so much fun with a pro DLSR and some good lens. ; As attested to by a lot of the pictures here. ; My biggest problem is I do not think I have the "eye" that some people I know do. ; I have people I work with that will turn the coolest pixs, I look and go "never thought of that." ; They do. ; So I am trying and hope to get better!

Thanks for listening and have a great one!

2. gary

gary Member

welcome aboard

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

welcome!!!!!

4. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome indeed!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Welcome to the Boards, and I think all of us here say the same thing as new photos are posted. ; I, myself, have a small album of shots on my iphone that intend to capture or reimagine once i get back down to the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Same as Red, I make a list on my iPhone of shots I would not have thought of so I can remember to take those while I am there. ; ;)

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Welcome!

8. HPS3

HPS3 Member

Welcome! I need to make a list because I just cant remember when I get there.