Halloween @ Disney

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by myasmum, Jan 13, 2010.

1. myasmum

myasmum Member

I was wondering we are planning on taking kids for Halloween at Disney how much usually are tickets for adults and kids for the Halloween Night Event? ; I am not sure as 1st time going for that I know the tickets arnt on sale YET but trying to work things out.

Thanks

2. scratch

scratch Member

Anybody over the age of 9 is considered an adult.............

I would add about 10% to whatever last year's price was. ; And if you are planning on going Halloween Night, buy early, as this date seems to sell out the fastest!

3. myasmum

myasmum Member

Do you know or does anyone know the price of last yr??

4. amw

amw Member

There's info on this site:

http://allears.net/tp/mk/mnssh.htm

Advance Adults $55, advance childern $49.

I have to say I've never bothered with the "extra" night programs ... but a lot of people around here love that particular one.

5. myasmum

myasmum Member

LoL I dont think I would usually either (if I go alot) but since it would be our 2nd time and staying onsite and the kids would be missing Halloween give our older dd her 12th Birthday there and then halloween few days after who knows if and when we could do it again.
    Thanks for the info

6. realfam

realfam Member

We have done the Halloween party the last 3 years in a row. ; It is my favourite event!!!!!! ; ; Well worth the money. ; The kids and parents will enjoy trick or treating around the Magic Kingdom. ; The fireworks display is way better than Wishes. You will enjoy the parade so much you'll probably watch it twice. ; Please don't hesitate to ask any questions regarding this event. ; I am now declaring myself an expert on MNSSHP. ;
    You can get in the gates at 4PM and the park is open until midnight. ; After the day crowd starts to clear out around 6ish you will find you are just walking on the rides.
    I'm not sure if were going this year or not (just becase of all the other Disney stuff we have booked), but I may slip away with DD for a long weekend to squeeze it in.

7. obo101

obo101 Member

I have to agree with RealFam. ; We love the MNSSHP. ; I would avoid actual Oct 31st and go on one of the other evenings in Sept or Oct. ; My favorite part is when the headless horseman starts the parade. ; Not to miss!!

8. scratch

scratch Member

Definately not a night to miss!!!!

And if you go, take the morning off that day, head to the park at 4:00 when they start to let you in and start to enjoy the festivities!

Can't wait for this year!!!

9. realfam

realfam Member

A few pics from MNSSHP

[​IMG]

This hound ate my daughters chicken nuggets during the parade
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]