Half Baked

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by Will G, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Will G

Will G Member

I took this picture back in June, but I hadn't really gone through the pictures from that trip.
    However today I was looking for something from Mickey's Soundsational Parade and I found this.

And this Website is an ideal place to post.
    Forgive me if someone else has already noticed this, but with animated character heads now making the scene in the parks, we can accidentally get shots like this.

[attachimg=1]

Mickey and some of his friends can now get those half-baked shots with their eyes caught half way open.
    It wasn't possible before. Before, Mickey always had a smile and wide open eyes...

I also like how it looks like he might be snacking on the cymbal.

This is truly a Magic in Pixels shot - Photography "trick" meets Disney!

Will G

Attached Files:

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I've got a similar shot of Mickey at his dance party at DCA with the same look on his face...

Sent from my iPhone...

3. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thats great! ; I suppose that after doing the same parade, day after day, then all the appearances, this is how Mickey gets through the day.

4. Will G

Will G Member

And he is hanging out with musicians. 8)

5. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Nice. ;

6. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I think the operators are overdoing it with the eyes. ; It seems like, in my photos, at least, they are partially or completely closed more than they are open.

7. gary

gary Member

I told him and told him, mickey, stay away from that latest load of brown, somebody stepped all over it with some bad mix, bit would he listen to me, NO

8. Agreed. ; Nothing ruins a perfectly good picture more--especially when they do it in rhythm with the music and you have timed your shutter release finger with the same beat...*click* ugh........*click* ugh, no! ; *click* ahh, NOOO! ; ;)

9. Will G

Will G Member

Still, this is our unique problem with the new heads.
    I imagine most people don't even notice and assume that Mickey could move his mouth and blink all along.