GOOOOOOD MORNING NEVERLAND!

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by mainstreet1997, Jun 26, 2011.

1. There's nothing more beautiful in the morning than the view of MK from Bay Lake Tower
    [​IMG]

unless its Boardwalk
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tough call...but that's just my opinion

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

As Boardwalk being the only DVC resort on WDW property that I have not stayed at, I vote for Bay Lake MK view. ; But your second Boardwalk shot is great, hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. And im just the opposite! Never stsyed anywhere except Boardwalk and BLT. But thats about to change! September at Beach Club and November at AKL Jambo House!

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

You will love them both!!! ; We are staying at both this summer. ; 1 night at Jambo before a cruise and then 3 nights at Beach Club after.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

You are going to fall in love with Jambo House. ; Even though it is farther away from everything (except DAK), it makes it feel more like you truly are in the middle of Africa. ; Do you have a Savannah view? ; There is nothing quite like having breakfast witha zebra and giraffe.

6. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

Nice shot of the MK from BLT! That looks like a great view to get a tight shot of the castle peeking out from the "woods"

7. Red, yup we've got a savannah view (happy birthday to me!) @ Jambo house. Ive spent time in the lobby before but never stayed there. We actually had a choice between Jambo house and Kidiani but mom picked Jambo. She stayed there last year and loved it. I guess were just nervous about Kidani because the lobby isnt as...fun. ; Although I hear good things about Kidani like the bus stopping there first! ; My plan is to walk over to Kidani to catch the bus if we have to. ; Hmmm first bus stop or zebra domes down stairs??? ZEBRA DOMES!

Thanks Craig! That was taken from my 5th floor MK view room with my 55-250mm lens and then cropped in post.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The Downtown Disney bus does the reverse route if you want to go from Jambo to Kidani. ; Also, during the day, there is a shuttle van that runs from lobby enterance to lobby enterance (useful if you are staying at kidani and do alot of shopping at the Jamo gift shop). ; The upsides to Kidani are 1) the buses stop here first and 2) it is a smaller resort so less people running around. ; And dont forget to check out the pool area at kidani, part of the play area has water spitting cobras. ; Finally, at either resort, stop by the firepit in the evening for African Folktales (kinda depends on how many show up, but if you ask the CM/student, they will usually tell you one).

9. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Great shots! ; I think that any of those views in the morning are wonderful!

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Now that I think of it, are there any bad views in WDW? ; I would still take the dumpster view at any WDW resort over being stuck in NJ!

11. I was reading a trip report about a family staying at AKL I think they might have been on the concierge level their view was of thatched roof tops! Thank goodness they didnt spend a lot of time in their room!

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Standard view on the upper floor has that possibility, but still makes it look more like Africa than Florida.