Frozen

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by H.C. Heartland, Apr 30, 2014.

?

Which is your favorite Disney film?

Poll closed May 7, 2014.
  1. Frozen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fox and the Hound

100.0%
  3. The Little Mermaid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Sleeping Beauty

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. My husband and I have been away overseas and are due to come home soon. Often we feel we are out of the loop when it comes to what is new. We have noticed that the film Frozen was very popular among many of our friends. What is your opinion? Was Frozen one of Disney's best? What was it that you loved or hated about the film?

2. trenchant

trenchant Member

I thought Frozen was mediocre, but I easily understand why it might be so popular.
    The music is extremely catchy and done in a broadway musical style, which I appreciate, and the characters themselves are likeable enough.
    I think it probably is one of Disney's best, but not nearly as good as some say it is - or maybe I'm just sick of all the hype, ahaha.

In summary:
    Best - music, graphics
    Worst - generic character design (seriously, Elsa and Anna have identical faces) and poor plot (in my opinion).

3. Bloomsie

Bloomsie Member

I enjoyed both the musical score and the plot twist at the end. I found that to be extremely brilliant for younger girls who strive to become a Disney Princess. I grew up where you're being yourself and in control of your surroundings, but to find your Prince later on and settle down. Granted, I did! But it was an extremely long and hurtful process. I believe that the story of Frozen was much more realistic for children to grasp onto. Even if a child doesn't have siblings, they can still love and obtain pure friendships with others. Which I find to be much healthier.

As for the poll above, I didn't vote! My all-time favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast!

4. tikilalalove

tikilalalove Member

The plot is very unpredictable. The movie teaches us that true love is not just for lovers. You can also find true love from people around you, your family and friends. People are always trying to seek love from their opposite sex without thinking first, wishing for a happy ever after. So they always get hurt and dies in pain. I’m not saying that we should not find someone who can fulfill our fantasies, what I am saying is, we should wait and believe that it will came at the right time and at the right moment. In the meantime, we should know that we have to learn to appreciate the people around us who loved us first, unconditionally.

5. ayesell

ayesell Member

My favourite is not listed.(SnowWhite)