Finally have some Disney to share!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by hulagirl, Sep 6, 2010.

1. hulagirl

hulagirl Member

Hey guys! ; It's been awhile, but I keep up with alot of you on flickr. :) ; We just got back from a 3-day trip on the Wonder and I thought you might like to see a few pics. ; Here's a link to my flickriver, which is probably the easiest way to see them all.

How is everybody anyway? ; Roger, thanks for checking in on my blog now and again...that's so nice. ; I've been a bit lazy about it lately, but I'll pick it up again this fall. ; Tim, how are ya? ; Michael, nice to see you pop up on flickr. ; Scott...I see you are enjoying the food at Disneyworld as we speak! :D ; And to the rest of you...I hope this note finds you all well. ; :-* ; I'm having an awful lot of fun with the camera these days!!

Here's the link, if you'd like a dose of Disney at Sea along with the rest of what I've been up to lately! :) ; Miss you guys!

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/_roni_/

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Don't miss us, come around more often! ; Glad to see you back.

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

WB Roni!

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Loved those shots from your cruise!!! ; Really nice!!!!

5. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Roni, welcome back, and all I can say about those photo's is WOW! ; You have a wonderfully artistic eye. ; I hope to someday create images similar to some of those you have captured. ; Nice work!

6. hulagirl

hulagirl Member

Well thank you! ; I do pop in from time to time and read what's going on, but I was feelin' kinda guilty that I didn't have a lot of Disney stuff to share, so I was putting it all up on flickr. ; I'll try and contribute more again, Tim. ; I really do love your little community.

Jeff and John, thank you for the compliments. ; The xsi feels like another appendage these days. ; I've grown pretty attached to the thing. :-* ;

xo ; Nice to hear you liked the pics. :)

7. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

You should be very proud of your shots! ; I have now been on the Wonder 4 times and my shots look like a 7 year old may have taken them compared to yours. ; I am sure I will try to duplicate many of them next summer. ; Again, Thanks for sharing!

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

there is a non-disney board that you are most welcome to pepper with photos. ; there are a few people who post there almost exclusively. ; that's what it is there for.

9. goofmick

goofmick Member

Awesome pics Roni.

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Love the photos. ; Wish I had even one of those shots when I was on the Wonder last year. ; Amazing.

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

11. mSummers

mSummers Member

Nice work Roni! ; It looks like you had a great time. ;