embarcation day

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by gary, Jun 2, 2008.

1. gary

gary Member

the excitement mounts, you strain to see out of the bus windows, and all of a sudden, there she is, the prettiest ship afloat
    first glimpse of the disney magic coming from mco on the dcl bus, one of those round porthole window specials

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Dan

Dan Member

Dude, you're making me want to go on another cruise! I totally remember the drive (in a rental car, though) out to the port from last year.

It was just like you said. It was my first time out there, at least in a long time, so the whole trip was a novelty. First there was the excitement of seeing things like the vehicle assembly building off in the distance, and then boom, THE SHIP. Despite the weather doing its best to keep us from getting there (we had been scheduled to fly out the previous day, but all flights were canceled and we could only barely make it in the day of the departure) we had made it, from there everything would be... erm.. clear sailing, if you'll pardon the saying.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

ah yes the drive! It is such an awesome experience to get out there for the first time. It's like going to the Magic Kingdom for the first time and driving through the main gate.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014