Disneyland Day 2...

Discussion in 'Disneyland Resort (California)' started by RedOctober25, Apr 19, 2012.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Our Second Day in the Parks was spent at California Adventure...

--DCA1 (Day 2)--

"My Big Brother…"
    [​IMG]

"Looped-In"
    [​IMG]

"Grizzly Mountain"
    [​IMG]

"Mickey's Fun Wheel"
    [[​IMG]

"Radiator Springs by Night." (from Paradise Terrace)
    [​IMG]

"World of Color" (from the Paradise Terrace at the Grand Californian)
    [​IMG]

2. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Another nice set. ; How did you like World of Color?

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Love the fun wheel shot - very nice vibrant night colors. ; And the Radiator Springs looks awesome! ; I would love to see that over here on our end of the country!

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

You got the Orange Bird back instead.

/I kidd I kidd

Actually we'll have to see if TDA-LBV is planning on spending some dough. ; DIS is having a fun day today as it is, (also talking about the shakeup with the Studios today) especially with Universal firing another massive shot across their bow with Transformers 3D at Hollywood. ; Reports are it reminds them of Indy at DL (when it was new and exciting) and even includes an elevator that is seamlessly included in the ride (ie its hard to tell that you are on it because the ride keeps you engaged), plus it has an actual detailed queue...like the rides of old at Disney.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Poly... World of Color was nice. ; My friends went up to the Terrace one night after dinner to watch and it was windy enough to catch some of the spray even there. ; The only downsides were two things. ; First, it would have been nice if the Golden Zephyr tower could have been retracted out of the view. ; That being said, since it was there, there was no good angle in order to see the video. But if you did not necessarily care about seeing the video, it was awesome. ; And the music was pumped in to both the Terrace and the rooms.

6. prettypixie

prettypixie Member