Disney Wonder - Nassau - Oct. 18th thru 22, 2009

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by RedOctober25, Jan 18, 2010.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Thought I would post some of my favorite photos from my October "Cruisecation"...

The first Photo is a shot from the boat after we docked in Nassau Bahamas. ; The travel party decided to go to the Atlantis Aquarium where they had a giant geode (Photo 2). ; The next day we docked at Castaway Cay and I had to be up early to go fishing. ; I got a great panoramic shot of the island at sunrise (Photo 3 is part of that). ; After we got back from fishing, the boat captain took us closer to the Flying Dutchman since many of us had our cameras out (Photo 4).

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The Boat also had a Route 66 theme in the Bar/Lounge Area. ; The coolest thing is that I live at the tip of the black arrow (Photo 1). ; On Pirates ON the Caribbean they had all the characters dressed up as pirates (Photo 2). ; At the end of the Party they had Fireworks at Sea (Photo 3).

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Here are my favorite photos from the "Disney Dreams" show and "Toy Story: The Musical".

4. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Looks like a great time! ; It's still a little freaky for me to see all those Disney references and characters on a cruise - I still have both of those in my head as separate vacations...someday I may just give them a go and combine the two, though I do still love my cruise getaways on longer itineraries that Disney doesn't do too much of.

5. Stitch

Stitch Member

Great pictures.

Am I the only one having the photos for this thread showing up off the page a whole screen to the right?

6. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Not happening to me...what's your screen resolution set to? ; Hard for me to tell as I'm using a wide screen LCD with a fairly high res setting (1680x1024) so pretty much anything on the web fits on my screen. ; Though i can say the site is filling much of my screen at that res, so if you are set to something small like 800x600 or 1024x768, that might cause things to run off the screen.

7. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Using Safari for Mac OS seems to be that problem; Tim's aware.

It isn't a problem with Safari for Win Vista.

8. gary

gary Member

same problem here with pics well off to the side, and a plain vanilla, and i do mean plain page look, not a problem on the netbook, using win 7 home premium, and ie 8, only here on safari in snow lepeoard

9. Fishphotos

Fishphotos Member

Images way over to the right for me too! ;

10. ELinder

ELinder Member

Yup, Safari on Mac here and images and signatures are shifted. Firefox on the same Mac looks OK.

Erich

11. Stitch

Stitch Member

Mac and Safari here... ; just tried Chrome and it's fine. I'll just switch browsers for now.

12. prettypixie

prettypixie Member

Nice pictures - thanks for sharing these cool sights!