Disney Dining with Disney Tickets?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Ty, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Ty

Ty Member

What is the Disney Dining all about? ; Is it a good deal to purchase that when you are purchasing Disney tickets?

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

The Disney Dining Plan makes budgeting for meals on your vacation much simpler. For each night you stay at one of the Disney World resorts, you receive vouchers for two meals and a snack at over 100 restaurants throughout the Walt Disney World theme parks and resorts. Which i think is good for one sit down service and 1 counter service, plus a nice snack.

Now the only down side to this, is you need to purchase your theme park tickets from Disney and not a third party vendor in order to qualify for this offer.

-One table-service meal (including appetizer, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic beverage, and gratuity/service charge)
    -One counter service meal (including entree/combo meal, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage)
    -One snack (snack-cart ice cream, popcorn, non-alcoholic beverage, apple juice, single piece of fruit, or single bag of Frito-Lay's chips)

3. Treelo

Treelo Member

Also... in some locations (I saw this at the Earl of Sadwich in Downtown Disney), they may limit the options in entrees (e.g. when we were at the Earl, they had a sign saying if you were on the dining plan, it covered one of 4 sandwiches... but not the daily special or the rest of the offerings). ; I'll admit, we only noticed it at the Earl, but we weren't on the dining plan, so we weren't exactly paying attention, either.