Disney dining goes online for travel agents...

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants and Dining' started by Sheila Gallant-Halloran, Jun 1, 2009.

1. new online res system for ADRs went "live" on May 26th - for travel agents' use only (at this point, anyway). ; Seems pretty good. ; I've used it for several reservations. ; Little slower than use the phone (although I can now make ressies 5am in morning, when I first work...:)...), but like any major overhaul, will improve with time.

2. scratch

scratch Member

Has it gone online for us regular folks?

3. kevings

kevings Member

Yes. ; Last night it went live for us "common folk". ; If you go to the official Walt Disney World website (the American version, not the .ca site), click through to the restaurant sections, on each restaurant's page you'll find a "make reservation" button now.

Lots of talk about it on the Touring Plans blog and All Ears Net.

Kevin

4. scratch

scratch Member

That's Great! ; I don't have a long distance plan at home anymore and my booking date is a Sunday! ; This will help!

5. scratch

scratch Member

Ok, so tried the online booking works great except for the fact that it wouldn't take furher out than the day of!

Luckily, had the option of calling member services at 9:00 to finish them off!

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I found that annoying too luckily I had Robb to finish them off for me. The Travel agent site allows them to book ahead.