1. PixieChick

PixieChick Member

What are your favorite restaurants at disney? ; Trying to decide where to go any ideas?

2. Treelo

Treelo Member

Hmmm... if money is no object, I'd say my fave is probably the Coral Reef at Epcot... but it's definitely on the pricy side of things.

We really liked Boma (at the Animal Kingdom Lodge) when we were down there last month... it's kind of a buffet... African Inspired dishes, but there was lots even for a picky eater like me ;) ; And the price wasn't too bad.

We also liked Hollywood & Vine at Disney-MGM (we ate there on the Fantasmic dinner package... dinner and 'priority seating' for Fantasmic... you're brought in through the back-stage area)... again, a buffet... 50s themed... busy, but good food.

The food was good at the Luau, but it's not cheap, it's pay at time of reservation, and it fills up fast.

The Concourse Steakhouse at the Contemporary is pretty good for, well, steakhouse-type food... and we really enjoyed our lunch at the Rose & Crown at Epcot.

And for sandwiches and such, we REALLY liked the Earl of Sandwich at Downtown Disney :)

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

My favorite was Coral Reef at Epcot. ; We had dinner there......

We also enjoyed the Rain Forest Cafe ( we went at Animal Kingdom, but there is also one at Downtown Disney).

We really enjoyed our buffet breakfast at Crystal Palace (great for kids......pooh, piglet, eeyore and tigger were the characters while we were there--but it is a little pricey for breakfast - $20.00/adult)

There was also a place in MK, right on main street that we ate lunch.....goofy is sitting on the bench outside of the restaurant, but I cannot think of the name - I will repost if I remember

4. Favourite of all time - Hoop Dee Doo with the show. ; Best fried chicken anywhere. ; Favourite character meal - Chef Mickey's in Contemporary. ; Favourite food (if I didn't have little kids to watch, feed, clean up after) - les Chefs de France or le Cellier.