Diane Disney Miller dies at 79

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Tim, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

According to a report on CNN, Diane Disney Mller (Walt's eldest daughter) has died at her home in Napa Valley from injuries sustained in a fall. ; She was 79. ; Sad news for the entire Disney family as we have lost another of the true pioneers of the company and one of the last remaining links to Walt's true spirit.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/19/showbiz/w ... ?hpt=hp_t2

2. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I saw that late last night. ; So sad to hear...definitely dwindling numbers of all the direct-link Disneys.

3. mSummers

mSummers Member

I saw it last night too. ; Very sad news. ;

4. Tim

Not enough Disney family left and way too many corporate fat-cats. ; It really is a shame.

5. I'd love to see a statue of Walt with his two little girls by the carousel, especially since they were the inspiration for the parks. It's our children who inspire us to reach new heights, both personally and professionally..... and making magic for the child in all of us is core to the Disney mission.

~Joanie

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Well said Joanie!

7. Tim

Joanie for the win!

8. gary

gary Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

9. ðŸ‘Â