Countdown ideas

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by mainstreet1997, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Time to share your ideas for countdowns to get everyone psyched up for Disney!

Every year for about the past 5 years my family has headed down to WDW the first week in December. Last year, for the first time in a couple of years, my sister was able to join us! But with her stressful job she needed some help psyching up for the trip and told me to build a website. So I did - and it got a LITTLE out of hand.

http://mickeymac.shutterfly.com

Everyday I would post a Where Am I? or a trivia question and Mom, Dad and my sister would earn points. The winner would win a yummy treat from Goofys Candy Kitchen! Well my Dad kind of pooped out half way through the competition claiming he didn't know any of the questions and the other two admitted it was a little extreme. But they still want me to do something to get everyone excited. Any ideas?

Im thinking of making a CD/DVD thingy with a track to watch/listen to everyday. It cant be like a calendar on the refrigerator because my sister lives in the city and my parents and I live in the suburbs so that wouldnt work unless I made her her own calendar.

Any and all suggestions welcome!