Could this be the Fantasy?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Photos / Lost Attractions/ Cast Mem' started by PolynesianMedic, Sep 7, 2010.

1. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Hey ; all, I had posted a while ago a link to the ship yard that was building ; the Disney Dream. ; I know they only update the site once a week with ; new photos but it is still neat to watch the changes.

Ok, so the reason I am posting about this again, is that I went on their ; site again today, and there is another ship in front of the Dream and I ; am wondering if it is the Fantasy.

Here is the LINK, thoughts?

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

That would be really awesome! ; I wonder though, they have not done any publicity photos for the Fantasy. ; I suppose they are keeping this one more quiet with the Dream being the major push and they could spring on everyone in January that the Fantasy is already under construction. ; I have been wondering what is up with the Fantasy.

3. hulagirl

hulagirl Member

I don't know but I'm hoping it goes to Hawaii. ; Don't know how they're gonna work that one out, but a girl can dream of her Fantasy. ; ;)

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

DCL has a spot in the port at Oahu for May and Sept. 2012, many people saying could be a repositioning cruise to/from Alaskan and Mexican Riviera on the Wonder, no word from DCL though.

5. PolynesianMedic

If I remember correctly they are going to be sending the Wonder or the Magic westward after the Dream arrives. ; I think I had heard permanently, so this will be something to watch and see.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

You are correct about the Wonder, it heads out west just after the New Year. ; I just hope we get more info on the Fantasy sooner rather than later.

7. PolynesianMedic

I am willing to bet that it will stay on the east coast, and that they will then send the Magic westward once the Fantasy arrives. ; Just a hunch on my part, mostly because Disney is spending a lot of money on port upgrades for the new ship.

8. olwagner

olwagner Member

The Carnival Magic is coming to the US on Oct 28, 2011 :http://www.cruisetosomewhere.com/from-spain-to-us.htm