Consider attending Pixelmania 2013!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Joanie Eddis-Koch, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Pixelmania 2013 is right around the corner! The dates are Wednesday Dec 4th to Sunday the 8th.

Here is a link to the schedule: http://www.themagicinpixels.com/2013/11/pixelmania-2013-schedule/

Please consider joining us for part or all of the event as ALL are welcome regardless of ability or equipment.

This is a casual meet up of Disney Photography fans and there is not a cost associated to attend this meet up (other than you paying for your own park admission). You may opt to attend one or more of our get togethers. People frequently pop in and out of the days activities so there is no pressure to commit to doing every activity.

We have our schedule planned out and we make changes as needed, like in the event of a raging rain storm we may opt to concentrate on drier areas of that day's park.

Remember, all are welcome so don't be bashful. We are a friendly, informal bunch and we would love to meet you so come on out and introduce yourself!

~Joanie

2. mSummers

mSummers Member

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

It is sure to be a great time for everyone!

4. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Less than two weeks! ; Be here real soon!!

5. lightslicer

lightslicer Member

I considered it- but cant be in two place at once- phooey...maybe next year.

Peg

6. Ill be there for a few events. Taking my son down for a father/son trip until the 7th. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

7. And I'll be looking forward to meeting you Colin, I've always admired your work!

~Joanie

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

My Canadian American buddy will be in the house!