CompUSA Thursday at 9 pm!

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by Roger, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

They will have the Sandisk Ultra II 2 GB CF and 4gb Extreme III on sale. 39.99 for the Ultra II. The Extreme has a rebate and will be ~169 if remember the ad correctly!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Thanks for the info! I'll check to see my area store is participating. :)

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

count me in!

4. Roger

Looks like Staples will have the 2 GB Ultra II for the same price this weekend as well.

5. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Sweet! Looks like I'll be properly stocked soon. 8)

6. gary

gary Member

where did you get the staples info, i can't find anything about that price on website, shows reg price only
    gary

7. Roger

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

9. gary

gary Member

wonder if i can order online and have them held for store pickup, some of the stores around here are even opening at midnight, hope to snag 3-4 of these, i like 2gb size, large enough to get a fair amount of photos on even in raw, but i would not want a really large card, spread the pics around in cade of card failure, then you haven't lost the whole trip
    gary

10. gary

gary Member

and almost forgot, big thanks to both for the link, had no idea advance info was available
    gary

11. barrie

barrie Member

Thanks for the info - I just bought an ultra 1GB for $39. You can never have too many though! Barrie

12. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

Ain't that the truth! There's no greater freedom than being able to take as many pix as your finger can click. Or as I say "Shoot your brains out." ;)

13. Roger

Yeah. It seems that these stores, well, forgot to have their printers sign a non-disclosure agreement.