Canon 5d Mark 2 back in stock at B&H

Discussion in 'B&H, Affiliate Promotions' started by Tim, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

B&H has the Canon 5d Mark 2 back in stock for those interested.
    CLICK HERE

Price- $ 2,699.95 + Free Shipping = $ 2,699.95

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Canon's a real stand up kind of company, they really will stand behind their products. ; Plus you have a few more faster primes than the other majors.

3. Tim

yes, canon definitely has the monopoly on first-party fast primes.

4. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Very Nice. I'll have to put this on my upgrade wishlist.

5. Stryker412

Stryker412 Member

Tim buy me one? :)

6. Tim

talk to d. carr. ; then get back to me ;)

7. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

What does David Carr have to do with this? ; Is he supplementing his NFL salary by working at B&H? ; ;D

8. goofy101

goofy101 Member

I can't believe how much more expensive the 5D costs over here in the UK!

9. Stryker412

Stryker412 Member

Actually I spoke to him this morning about the telephoto lenses I might order. :D

10. I just got by 5D Mark II for FREE!

Well not exactly. I bought a Canon 5D from Best Buy as an open item/demo for a low ball internet price match. At first I said no to a counter offer they made my offer. After thinking about it for a while they found me in the store and match a price I was willing to pay.

Recently while at NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) in Vegas my 5D crapped out! After about three weeks in the Best Buy shop they could not fix it. They HAD to replace it. They tried to get me to accept another camera in stock. I made them find one in stock. I had to drive and get it, but they did replace it with the 5D Mark II after directing them in the direction I wanted to go.

So far so good. Though I was bummed to find out my old batteries which I have been using since my 10D are no longer compatible with the 5D Mark II! ; :'( Neither is the battery grip from my 5D. ; :'( :mad:

I need to sell my old battery grip and get a new one. Oh well. I am impressed with the 5D Mark II ; video and picture quality.

11. Tim

so you got a mark 2 for the price of an open box mark 1? ; nice score, dude!

12. Yup! It cost me $1750 I think and a $150 extended warranty which I usually do not buy.

13. WDWFigment

WDWFigment Member

The camera is also back in stock at Amazon for $2499 w/ FS and no tax (except for Kentuckians, I think).