Can you believe that someone would take memories at WDW?

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Roger, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Yes, the horror story of a few weeks ago.

My wife lost her camera on our last day of the trip.

The afternoon before I had backed the camera up (kind of good), then we went to Chef Mickeys and from there to Epcot to close out 2006. She didn't take any pictures at Epcot, but all of the pics from Chef Mickeys are gone gone gone.

The next morning is when it was misplaced and then gone. I can understand if someone doesn't care enough to return the camera, but the memory card with pictures on it...sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. gary

gary Member

i wonder how many digital cameras are lost and found at wdw, we sat on the wall of the planters in front of the american pavilion during mousefest and karen looks down and there in the dirt is a black holster with what looked like a brand new canon a 630 inside, turned it in at int. gateway, it was the second one this year for us to find, plus a t shirt still in the bag with receipt, left on a bench by france at night
    i turn the cameras i find in, i think some do not, esp if they can figure out mhow to use them
    gary

3. Valerie

Valerie Member

I know that the cameras that are turned in go to Lost and Found at the TTC. When they go unclaimed after a set period of time (this info I don't know) that are sold really cheap to cast members at Property Control.

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i would always turn something in if i were to find it, that's just the right thing to do. i found $40 in CASH at a philly eagles game a few years ago and tried to turn it in, thinking it was the right thing to do and the security dude looked at me like i was nuts and told me to keep it. so i did, after it became clear that they weren't going to do anything about it. took the wife out to dinner and put a little extra in the plate at church that week.

5. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

You can send $5 of that my way for the trade Detroit made to give you Jeff Garcia! Detroit Lions = Lost Cause for multi-generations! Detroit football = beer , brats & another loss! :'(

FIRE MILLEN!

As long as it went to a church I'm happy. Many good people are facing hard times right now. :-[

BTW, anyone from the PA are can send me $2.50 for Charlie Batch! BTW, I DO accept Disney Dollars! :p

6. Tim

hey i hear mike mcmahon is still out there and can be had for a song....
    just trying to help.

7. gary

gary Member

hey how about some love for us new york fans, 1st round and out seems to be our fate now, geting old this having a decent season and seeing it go for naught
    gary

8. Tim

really, gary....

my heart bleeds for you.

9. megreader2003

megreader2003 Member

Gary you have my sympathy. At least in regard to the Giants' loss since I'm a Patroit Fan!! Go Pats!!!

Only problem.... i'm pretty sure we are going down in flames tomorrow... Oh well there is always next year...

10. dawholagn

dawholagn Member

I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist you all stay on topic. Sorry. ;D :p :-X

11. Tim

after the game tonight... i must concur. topic closed.

12. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Well, the Contemporary called me back a few days ago. Another camera was turned in, not my wife's....so no luck with that or Theme Park lost & found either.

Oh well :(

At least we didn't lose most of the pics.