Boardwalk 2007 Christmas mystery

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by ddindy, Jan 1, 2009.

1. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I was browsing through my photos from December 2007 and came across this rather nondescript shot of the gingerbread gazebo at the Boardwalk.

[attachment=1]

As I was looking for hidden Mickeys, I noticed this little scene in the bottom left corner of the photo (see arrow above). It looks to me like someone with an axe has fallen under the tree, and there is another person to the right offering help.

[attachment=2]

I'd like to see more details, but in the shot I took from the other direction, the wooden support is blocking my view. Does anyone else have a photo that would shed more light on this?

I have many questions about this scene. If the tree fell on the axe-man after he cut it down, wouldn't the tree be pointed the other direction? Did he slip and fall under the tree while pulling it along the ground? Did it fall off of a passing train? Or is this a re-creation of a scene from a new movie such as "Kung Fu Christmas Trees" (starring Jackie Chan) or maybe a holiday remake of "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" called "Attack of the Killer Christmas Trees?"

Inquiring minds want to know.

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014