Billy took his first steps...

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Tim, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

to those who know my wife and i, just wanted to brag a little bit because billy (54 weeks) took his first steps two days ago, walking clear across my office (~18 steps). he did it a few more times, and daddy got it on the video camera. i will post the video on my myspace videos when i get a chance. i'll put the link here when it's done. just wanted to brag a little bit.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2009491870

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. nrose101

nrose101 Member

Sweet...soon he will be leading you around the parks!

3. Tim

that doesnt sound so bad...

4. megreader2003

megreader2003 Member

Very cool!!

Make sure you get new sneakers... soon you won't be able to keep up with him...

Is he going to run the MouseFest meet in Dec?

5. Tim

at this rate, he probably will. he certainly babbles enough....

6. jcvalenti

jcvalenti Member

Ahh ... first steps. A wonderful moment. I was thrilled when my son first took his stumble across the family room. Little did I know I'd be chasing after him in every open space for the next three years ..... :)

p.s. Don't laugh at the parents with the "leash" for their kids walking around Disney. I've got another son whose 11 months and I'm already dreading our Disney trip next year, because this one is going to be a handful. That leash idea is sounding awfully good right now.

7. Tim

watching little man walk was right up there with watching him be born. to say there was a lump in my throat would be an understatement...

mommy had a little tear in here eye too. she was working and i took billy to see her and show her his new trick. scored some major points with that one....

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Congrats :)

Now you'll be able to...walk (cough:run:) to Tom Morrow's land in June to beat the 3 hour line for Nemo.

They are working 24 hr days to meet the June 11 Grand Opening Gala event, since they've already let the cat out of the bag regarding the DCL expansion.

9. Tim

sweet