Big Nikon Sales Event- My Stuff!!! (Well- some of it.)

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling' started by Jeff Fillmore, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

For Sale:

D200 - Pristine Condition with Box, Paperwork, Accessories. About 7,000 Actuations. - $600

Nikkor 16mm f/2.8 AF - Good Condition - $550 [SOLD]

Nikkor 50mm f/1.4 AF - Excellent Condition - $225

Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 Micro AI-S - Excellent Condition with Box - $300

Nikkor 80-200mm f/2.8 AF (Push-Pull) - Clean Glass, Original Case - $375 [SOLD]

Nikkor TC17E II 1.7x Teleconverter - Pristine Condition with Box, Paperwork - $375

Nikon HB-40 Hood for 24-70/2.8. New in Box, never used. $35

All prices plus Paypal and shipping of your choice. ; Items are as described, pictures available upon request if you are serious and just gotta see it. ; 8)

Will consider trade options for Leica M8, Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.1, & Ultron 28mm f/2.

2. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

This is odd, Jeff...you seem to have enjoyed this lens - what gives? ; (other than you want a Leica M8)

3. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

I do love it but REALLY WANT the M8. ; I just need to win the lottery so I can have one of everything. ; ;)

4. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Drive up to Georgia and play Mega Millions...I see it's up to $133m. ; :D

5. Grumpwurst

Grumpwurst Member Staff Member

I'm drooling. ; I wish I had the coin to buy either one of these. ; But with a trip to China to pick up our boy, Kai, looming later this year, I need to save every time for the airfare and travel. ; We are wanting to upgrade to first class on the way home so that we have the extra room. ; We've heard from other families it makes a world of difference when transporting home a child that just met you and is being removed from the only home they ever have known. ; Plus there are fewer people to annoy ;)