best place to buy passes

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by weemcp, Nov 4, 2010.

1. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

where is the best place to buy passes? My IL's won;t put CC info online, so we have to be able to order by phone.

Are there cheaper options than going through disney? CAA?

2. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

3. amw

amw Member

I've used "undercovertourist" a few times. No fees for shipping. Further discounts available if you sign up for the mousesavers newsletter.

4. I have used undercovertourist as well and have had good results with them.

5. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

well, my MIL booked the trip this morning, and added the passes with the reservation - thanks for the ideas though!

6. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

For future reference CAA does sell passes at their Travel locations information below. You can also buy them at any Disney Store in $CDN dollars.

CAA Member Exclusive Pricing, excluding 1 and 2 Day Tickets, is only available in CAA Stores. ($USD, taxes included)
    Ticket pricing and conditions are subject to change without notice.

Additional Ticket Combinations & Days are available, contact your local store for more details.

5 Day - Magic your Way Ticket with Park Hopper and 5 Water Park Fun and More Option visits ;
    Adult (10+) Member $359.16 Non Member $367.43 Savings $8.27
    Child (3-9) ; Member $335.22 Non Member $342.93 Savings $7.71

7 Day - Magic your Way Ticket with Park Hopper and 7 Water Park Fun and More Option visits (No Expiration Option) ; Member price Non-
    Adult (10+) Member $516.07 Non Member $529.31 Savings $13.24
    Child (3-9) ; Member $492.19 Non Member $504.81 Savings $12.6

7. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

We used OrlandoAttractions.com on our last two visits and they were great. Going to use them on our next one too

8. Here is a link to a site that has done a deep comparison.