beauty & the beast

Discussion in 'Disney's Hollywood Studios Photos' started by gary, Dec 23, 2006.

1. gary

gary Member

here's some from b&b during mousefest, best seats we ever had, center just a few rows up, of course since disney uses the most red/pink gels in their lighting i've ever seen anywhere, that's why such red coloration, no i didn't get carried away with the velvia action, i'll post some later taken later in the day from all the way in the back
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i agree with you, gary. trying to color balance shots from this one so they have a similar look is very difficult.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. mcpaul

mcpaul Member

You would think Disney would be more helpful and use a daylight balanced lighting set-up wouldn't you ;D

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  4. gary

gary Member

couple more from b&b

5. ilene

ilene Member

I love this show. Here are some more photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

The only real decent one I have.

[​IMG]

7. kylewhit89

kylewhit89 Member

i'll post some of mine!
    we sat in the last row on the right side looking into the theatre
    (not because we had to but i waqnted to!!)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]