Attn: Sean and Minnie

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by weemcp, Jun 5, 2006.

1. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

Just wanted to let you know that we are anxiously awaiting to hear about your wedding day and the trip!
    8)

2. Treelo

Treelo Member

Ditto! ; Can't wait to hear all about your wedding and the trip... and see pics!! ; ;D

3. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

The wedding and honeymoon were perfect. ; Our wedding day ran so smoothly I am still in disbelief. ; We had a great time, great food, and it was nice to see the family again. ; It has been two years since we seen a lot of people. ; I loved everything about our wedding day except when Sean got cake down my dress. ; I couldn't get it out until later.

The honeymoon was great, I will write reviews when I get a chance and I took tons of pictures and will post those as well. ; Disney was wonderful and staying on site instead of a cheap hotel, was certainly the way to go. ; We loved being able to leave a park, go back to the hotel, eat, take a dip in the pool and then get ready for the night ahead. ; The only thing was Sean's uncle showed up two days earlier than expected which meant not too much alone time for us, and a lot of snoring from him. ; But again, it was nice to see family. ; I finally got on Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest. ; I had a blast. ; It rained the last day we were there for about an hour and a half really hard. ; Thunder and lightening too. ; It was funny seeing everyone buying rain ponchos. ; We got soaked, but it felt so good.

Anyways, I will post later when I get a chance with the rest of the info.

Here are some pics of our wedding day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

Glad to hear everything went well, and the pictures are awesome!