Are there hotel deals in December?

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by clydeisme, Sep 11, 2011.

1. clydeisme

clydeisme Member

We want to book our trip asap for the month f December but we're waiting to see if the Disneyland Hotel will have a promotion/ special offer to stay with them. I've tried talking to the travel people but they say there is no specials now but we should book our trip and if there is a deal after we book we can try to get compensated. The problem with that is we can't afford the Disneyland Hotel at the price it's at now, so we would have to book a good neighborhood hotel. Once we book the hotel I don't think they would lets us change hotels if a deal did come up for Disneyland Hotel? Sorry this is so long and lengthy, I just don't know who to talk to or who to ask my questions to. The one big question that I have is in your experience do you know if the Disneyland Hotel have promotions / special offers in the month of December? Or do they not since it's Christmas time? I'm not looking for specifics on a promotion / special, I just want to know if something will eventually come up for December? I hope this made sense lol.

Thanks for you help

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

try the motel 6 on disney way. ; we have stayed there a few times and had lots of success. ; low prices, 10 minute walk to parks. ;

3. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Disneyland is usually VERY busy in December, as it is a locals' park. ; They rarely give discounts between Thanksgiving and New Years.