AP Voucher Question

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mSummers, Mar 26, 2015.

1. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'm planning to get an AP for Pixelmania in December so I can also use it next October. Does anyone know if an AP Voucher can be linked to MDE and then used to schedule FP+? I have read multiple different answers to that on various other sites and was wondering if anyone here has any first hand experience.

2. Sean

Sean Administrator Staff Member

Good question, You could give the MDE people a call and see what they say.

I wouldn't see why not, but you never know with Disney.

3. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Sadly, this is true.

4. mSummers

mSummers Member

I'll give them a call to find out. The reports I read seem to indicate that the people having trouble getting the voucher to link were renewing an AP which isn't the case with me

5. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I used a voucher last year. I have a vague recollection that you can link it if it's relatively new. Mine was several years old and the new web pages didn't support the old number format. Just go on-line and try.

On a semi-related note, I was able to renew my AP this year 60 days before it expired. Apparently they adjusted the renewal date to take FP+ into account. (Thanks for the tip @ExploringWDW!) I was also able to use a combination of a Disney Visa, a Disney gift card and Disney Visa rewards points to pay for the renewal on-line.