Anybody got a picture of one of the PhotoPass viewing stations?

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by WillCAD, Feb 20, 2007.

1. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

I'm putting together a PhotoPass primer for my web site and I'd like to include a pic of the viewing stations, but I don't have any of my own. Anybody got one you'd be willing to share?

Dangit, I just found that I have no pics of PhotoPass photographers, either.

2. Dan

Dan Member

I can't help you on the viewing stations. I'm not even certain that I've seen them. Or at least paid attention to them.

But for the photographers I do have some photos. I was intrigued by the rig the photographers used, with what appeared to be battery packs on their belt and that unit with the screen that the pictures could be viewed on. So I tried to get some pictures of it all. I didn't want to approach the photographers and actually request that they pose for me though, so this was all taken from a ways away.

I've scaled these down to a size that I think suits the relatively low quality. Let me know if you want them higher res, or if you want more of the original image, or whatever. The only thing I can't offer is higher quality.
    I have a feeling someone else is going to have better images. But that's what I have to offer.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. WillCAD

WillCAD Member

Thanks Dan. I have a couple of friends who will be in the parks over the next few days, and they are going to get some pics for me, too. I'll look them all over and decide which pics I want to use, but I do like the first one you posted because it shows the vest under the jacket.