Air travel Toronto?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Ariel2, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Ariel2

Ariel2 Member

What is the best rate I could possibly find on average to fly to orlando from YYZ?
    I flew from buffalo last time and was wondering if I should go from Toronto is if is not that much more.
    I'm thinking during low season.

Thank you

2. @Ariel2 We generally drive however have been know to fly once and a while when we find cheap flight. We are flying May 22-25 and got really good flight direct from YYZ-MCO. Outbound is at 6:30am arriving at about 9:30ish and return is 8:30pm arriving home at about 11:30. Total cost was just shy of $500 Canadian all in. We looked at Buffalo for the same dates and similar times but found it more expensive and most of the flights were connecting. I hate connecting flight, especially for short trips. Plus having to facto in coast of gas, and maybe a hotel stay the night before. it all adds up. My view has been that if the cost was only a bot more, I would pay the higher price to fly our of YYZ.

Here is a good link to find cheap flight and a great resource to figure out when is the best times or dates to fly. Thi ssite does not sell tickets. it just give you info. You will then take this info to a travel agent and get them to match it ore you can search for the same flight on-line.

We use this site all the time.

Good Luck!