Adventures By Disney?

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by Treelo, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Treelo

Treelo Member

Has anyone heard of this before? ;

We saw an ad on TV a few days ago for disneyparks.ca , and in the course of investigating we discovered a program called Adventures by Disney that looks like it's Disney designed and organized package tours! ; Haven't looked at any other than the Ireland tour, but it looks like it could be decent (I think the Ireland one misses a lot of great sights, but all my relatives are there, so I've been more times than I can count... for someone who's never been, it hits a number of great points and includes 2 nights in Dromoland Castle... not a cheap place to stay (my aunt used to work there about 25 years ago))

Have I been living under a rock? ; Or was no-one else aware of this program either?

2. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

I have never heard of this either........very interesting

3. MJGirl

MJGirl Member

I heard about it, and am actually trying out the London/Paris adventure next summer. ; I'm planning my once in a lifetime Disney vacation, what with ABD and the Med Cruise. ; I've been saving for about a year now and I'm almost there! ; I'll be sure to fill out a trip report when I get back!

4. highland3

highland3 Member

The first I heard of it was about a month ago. ; I've been wondering if I was missing the boat too!

5. Treelo

Treelo Member

Hmm... interesting. ; When and where did you hear about it MJGirl?

6. MJGirl

MJGirl Member

I can't remember where exactly I heard about it. ; It could have been on the DIS boards or it could have been on mousesavers or all ears net or on the Disney site ?? I checked into going this year, but had already planned WDW. ; Since I was planning on being in Europe already, I thought let's do it right. I really can't believe I'm doing this, but hey ... my daughter is 16 and in a few years, she won't want to travel with me!!!