? about strollers and Disney transpo

Discussion in 'Disney Vacation Planning & Transportation' started by weemcp, Nov 21, 2010.

1. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

We are renting a double stroller. Do I have to collapse it on the bus/monorail? and if so, is it a big pain?

We don't have a double, and I have read that they are pretty simple to collapse - I jsut don't want to have to be stuck fighting with the stroller getting on and off of the bus/rail

2. realfam

realfam Member

Yes you will definately have to collapse it on Disney buses, but the monorail we have always just pushed our single stroller on. ; The question will be whether a double will fit in. ; My guess would be your gonna have to collapse it ;D

3. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Yes we had to collapse Kailey's every time we got on any Disney transportation. ; That was fine, but it certainly is annoying especially when someone has to collapse the stroller, take the baby and the diaper bag and we always had our camera bag back pack or extra things. ; It always seemed to be so much work and carrying everything certainly weighed us down. ; But I know you are going with some extra hands so that will certainly makes things easier.