3000 posts!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Craig, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

I made it to 3000 posts! Thanks Tim for creating this forum which is an awesome place to hang out and share and learn. I have learned so much in the past couple of years from everyone here. Thanks to everyone here!
    I made this collage to share some of my favorite pictures that I have taken since joining. My pictures have improved more in the past couple of years than in the previous 10!

[​IMG]

see it bigger here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/32852096@N05/4555731062/#

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

At a boy, craigtemporary. ;

3. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Attaboy! ; Been enjoying your photography since coming on board here. ; Your photos of the Contemporary/Bay Lake Towers complex in the last 6 months have been outstanding. ; Your best work yet.

4. HW

HW Member

your photography has definitely gone up a few notches. As for me. well you can't teach an old fart new tricks. Congrads Craig

5. gary

gary Member

Mr . Contemporary is in da house!!!!!

6. hulagirl

hulagirl Member

Hey congratulations, Craig! ; While I do love your Contemporary photos and know they are what you are well known for, I happen to love your food photos. ; Hmmm...when ya gonna post another one?? ; I need some inspiration! :D

7. jtrain75

jtrain75 Member

congrats Craig! This is a great place to learn, share and grow and I contribute a lot of my improvements to the wealth of knowledge on this website. Love the collage, you need to get that framed!

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Congrats Craig!

9. goofmick

goofmick Member

Congrats Craig!!!

10. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Way to go... I still have 2200 to go to catch up. ; Guess that means I will be posting a ton of one word posts that have to be read in

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

succession :p

12. goofy101

goofy101 Member

congrats craig!

13. mSummers

mSummers Member

Congratulations Craig!

14. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Congrats and welcome to the club Craig!

15. HW

HW Member

at the rate I post it will take me about another 18 years to get to 3000. I sure hope the nursing home has internet access

16. Paul

Paul Member

Congratulations Craig!

17. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

thanks all!!!!
    Thats funny Howie!