Your least favortie Disney Movie?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by malia, May 9, 2014.

1. malia

malia Member

We all boast about hoe great Disney Movies are but I want to know what's your least favorite Disney Movies and why? I don't think there has ever been a Disney movie that was just awful but maybe there was one that you could not really relate to or you didn't like the way the characters were portrayed or the overall messages. So what's yours?

2. Jeremy Gilkes

Jeremy Gilkes Member

My least favorite Disney movie is Cars 2. The antagonist was such a jackass. He wasn't even that bad of a guy he was just a jackass.

3. ayesell

ayesell Member

Tarzan. The story line was good, but did not like the art work.

4. isabbbela

isabbbela Member

out of the classic Disney movies, my least favorite is actually Snow White. I was never a huge fan of the movie. From the latest ones, i'm not a fan of movies like Cars and Bug's Life.

5. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

The Love Bug... The original Herbie movie. Nuff' said... *drops microphone*

**redacted - see my next post**

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  6. JGPangi

JGPangi Member

I'm going to have to say The Princess and The Frog. It felt sort of flat to me, though it did have it's moments. But, when you compare it to the recent Tangled and Frozen films, you just feel like there's something lacking there. Doctor Facilier was an extremely lacking villain too, and I hated that the most.

7. Edware

Edware Member

This is definitely a tough question as I love most Disney movies, but I suppose my answer would be Cinderella 2. I just felt that it was incredibly inferior to its prequel which was pretty good.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Oops... I misread the thread title... So change my answer to the Herbie remake with Lindsey Lohan...

9. Rosyrain

Rosyrain Member

I do not like the Toy Story movies and this is probably because we have watched them over and over agin in my house. I cringe every time I have to watch one.

10. urRei

urRei Member

I couldn't agree more with you there. The Princess and The Frog (TPTF) is the only Disney movie which I didn't even bother finishing. All the other Disney movies are great for me.

I only saw TPTFs first 10 or maybe 15 minutes then just decided to stop because I don't find it interesting enough. Some might think that I'm in no position to judge a movie I didn't even see until the end, but seriously, 10-15 minutes was enough for me to discern it's not going to get better. I'll maybe try to watch it again someday to see if I judged it right. :)

11. firelily99

firelily99 Member

I would have to say that it was Bambi of all movies! I took my niece to see it and we were both really depressed by it and the way it ended for Bambi's mom. Even ice cream and a ride on the carousel didn't cheer us up.

12. brandon0818x

brandon0818x Member

My least favorite movie is also Cars 2. The first movie wasn't the greatest, and the second was much worse in my opinion. I didn't like the plot or the setting. Generally, I don't think the movie was built very well.

13. Cookyes

Cookyes Member

Personally for me I agree that Cars 2 was no joy ride whatsoever, but it was much more tolerable then Dumbo. To this very day I refuse to even look at the case it bores me that much. I personally remained lost throughout the movie and still remain lost. Maybe the storyline is super simple and I just can't seem to think outside the box or maybe it's so complex in plot that my poor little brain can't figure out. I can look up the synopsis true enough however that would not make me like it anymore or less then I do now. At least on Cars 2 I had an idea what was going on. Like I said I don't know , Dumbo just makes me appreciate the not so great Disney movies that may be stupid but have more action then a flying elephant.

14. simply934

simply934 Member

My least favorite movie would have to be Snow White. I can never watch the whole movie at once. I usually get bored by the middle of the movie because there is not much that is special about it. To me it seemed more based on the dwarfs but why would a woman want to kill someone just because of their beauty? It isn't really a strong enough reason to want to kill someone.