Yeeha Bob On a Saturday Night...

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by RedOctober25, Oct 8, 2011.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Was wondering if anyone was up for catching the Yeeha Bob Show at Port Orleans on Saturday the 22nd. ; Since there were other previous posts a while back and it is our open evening (with the exception of those doing "The WEDway my way" at 9pm during EMH) I thought it might be fun to take over the River Roost (over at Port Orleans) with our little group. ; Show starts at 8:30 but fills up fast on the weekend (would probably want to arrive between 7:30-8 and get drinks and food). ; Who might be up for that?

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

That could work but I have a little dude to keep happy so we'll see. ;

3. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I was afraid this fell through the cracks. ; I'd like to spend some time at Bob's show, but I also want to enjoy some night-time MK action. ; Since MK is open until 1 am, we should be able to see at least part of the show. ; (Night photo shoot on Jungle Cruise, anyone?)

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Feasibly if you wanted to do that, you could catch the first two hours, hop the bus to MK at 10:30, be at the kingdom by 11 and have two hours to wander the park.

brought to you by an (HTC) "Incredible" Guy.

5. Tim

That would be very tough on Billy. ; If you want to do it then by all means go for it. ; The twitter/text thing is starting to look like genius.

from my htc thunderbolt

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Is the insomnia meet at the MK for taking pics or riding attractions? ; (or both?) ; Seeing as I fly home Sunday morning I am making this (or Yeeha Bob) my last meet. ; I am going to totally rely on the twitter!

7. Tim

John, I would say both. ; Rides first (ESP for Billy) then pics galore.

from my htc thunderbolt

8. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Probably should check on the recent news, the WEDway meet may need to be cancelled, depending on the damage today.... ;

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Cant find the news, you have a link?

10. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Scratch that, looks like a fire on Astro? ; I suppose time will tell about the damage.

11. Roger

Well at least the damage appears to only affect Astro, and not the WEDway...which is good considering the building.

12. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

On the flip side, if we knew a certain number of pixelmaniacs were going to show late, those at the show could always hold an extra few seats to allow those who want to hit rides at MK after DAK and then come over to Port Orleans. ; (such as MK from 5 to 9/10 and then over to POR). ; But I digress, it's just one more option to the already busy weekend. ; All I know is that it is getting hard to concentrate at work with just a week left before I fly out.

13. Roger

14. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks for that link Roger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. gary

gary Member

having never seen bob, i'm all for catching the show while enjoying a nice cold adult beverage, i could probably use the break of my feet by then, and maybe travel light to mk, more for rides than photos

16. Tim

That might work too. ; What time does the show start?

from my htc thunderbolt

17. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

I can go either way. ; Whatever everyone wants to do is just fine with me.

18. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Show starts at 8:30 (i suggest grabbing tables between 7:30 and 8 ) and then runs til midnight or so. ; However, there are multiple intermissions (kids rarely make it past the second) maybe about every 45 minutes to an hour (?) so there are easy times to break away from the fun. ; As a side note, I just bought some of his cds (from his website), one of them being a live recording of a past show and it was every bit as funny as I remember from years ago. ; If you waver about not going, go to youtube and search for Yehaa Bob, you'll decide you want to go after watching.