yacht club lobby

Discussion in 'WDW Resorts / Downtown / Rest of WDW' started by gary, Dec 26, 2006.

1. gary

gary Member

one of our traditions at mf time is to visit all the resorts around crescent lake to check out the lobby display, this is the candy village at yacht club
    not bad for handheld, but, i've already started to make next year's msut do pic list and i intend to go late some night with the tripod when traffic is less and do this shot justice
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

they certainly do up the resorts at christmas. never saw this one but have been to the boardwalk enough times

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  3. gary

gary Member

here's an idea for a tmip photo meet next year if enough people would want to, maybe even after dark, a tripod equipped stroll around crescent lake to photo the lobby theme pieces and the resorts at night, the pastry kitchens all try to outdo each other, and they seem to change up the designs a little each year or 2, for instance this year the beach club carousel horses were a dark chocolate/marzipan instead of light marzipan
    example attached
    i know i would be on that tour
    gary

[This attachment has been purged. Older attachments are purged from time to time to conserve disk space. Please feel free to repost your image.]

4. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

dude, you're making me hungry...