Win a Night in the Cinderella Castle Suite from Martha Stewart

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Northern Sorcerer Mickey, Dec 30, 2008.

1. From blogs1.marthastewart.com:

I am thrilled to share a new contest we are launching today: Perfect Proposals. All you need to do is upload a photo of you and your loved one and tell us your magical tale! Martha Stewart Weddings will select the couple with our favorite love story to win a 6 day/5 night trip for two to the Walt Disney World® Resort in Florida, including a one night stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite, one $1,000 Disney gift card for a honeymoon from Disney’s Honeymoon Registry and two Magic Your Way passes to the Magic Kingdom® Theme Park, Epcot® Center, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. I was dying to win this contest since I am obsessed with Disney (thanks to my 3- and 5-year-old daughters), but given that I’m part of the judging committee, I’m obviously not allowed to enter. And of course if you win, I’d love to blog about your trip, but don’t worry, I won’t come along (you can just email me). So please, enter your proposal story for the chance to win the royal treatment from Disney’s Fairytale Weddings and Honeymoons! There are also runner up prizes, but the offer ends on April 15th. Good luck!

2. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

Almost makes me want to get married again. Almost!