Where is ZATT? (SOLVED)

Discussion in 'Where Am I?' started by RedOctober25, Aug 30, 2009.

1. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So, where am I-ZATT?

[attachimg=1]

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

2. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Re: Where is ZATT?

Okay, maybe this one is too hard. ; So here is a clue. ; Zatt is seen soaring over underwater scenes on crafty ideals energizing the young. ; Hope this helps...

3. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Hmmm...are you a Wilson brothers fan maybe, or Mr. Anderson, perhaps? ; Or just a Bill Murray fan? ; ;)

4. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

So do I need to change the title to officially solved or do I need to wait for a near exact location?

5. zackiedawg

Alright...just having a little fun with it, as I am a Wes Anderson fan myself. ; This is the helecopter used in the movie The Life Aquatic, which is seen on the backlot tour.

6. zackiedawg

BTW - congrats on breaking 500 posts!

7. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Crud... I forgot to make a big post out of it, guess I got to wait until 1000 posts now. ; Anyway, I figured an odd clue like that would stand out.

8. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

Oh yeah, here's the photo...
    [attachimg=1]

[attachments posted prior to 4/27/2010 have been deleted by admin. be sure to link images to make sure they don't get removed]

9. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Man, how do you guys remember all of these little details. ; I didn't have a clue as to where this even could have been. ; Nice work.

10. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Wow I had no idea on this one. ; Justin you are quite the WAI savant!

11. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Great job Justin. That one was way too tough for me.

12. zackiedawg

To be fair...I knew it from the movie much more than from the location! ; I have always been a fan of Wes Anderson's films, and the collaboration with the Wilson brothers (Luke and Owen)...Bottle Rocket, Rushmore, Royal Tennenbaums, Life Aquatic, and Darjeeling Limited. ; Funny enough, I thought Life Aquatic was the weakest of their films. ; But since I have them all on DVD...And I do remember that they added that prop to the backlot tour - the bold yellow color made me go right to that prop as the most likely location!

13. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I figured that the Clue was way to easy given previous clues on previous WAI's.

"So here is a clue. ; Zatt is seen soaring over underwater scenes on crafty ideals energizing the young."

which equals "ZISSOU SOCIETY". ; That and the Helicopter flies over the ocean (soaring over underwater).

14. zackiedawg

Funny thing...as obvious as that clue seems in hindsight, I didn't notice it before! ; Good thing I knew the movie, or I might have still been guessing.

15. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

That's some serious thought put into that clue Red.