Where are you going to be in 7 days?

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by Sean&Karen, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Where are you going to be in 7 days? Me? I will have some Timmies on a string and be pulling it around like it is a dollar bill just to see Gary chase after it.. lol

2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Snacking in World Showcase and tasting some beer!

3. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

LOL! ; I can't wait to see that!

4. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Doing the Dark Ride threw SSE and listening to some Off Kilter before being joined for dinner by some Pixelmaniacs at Restaurant Marrakesh. ; Good times ahead.

5. gary

gary Member

Looking out of the slider at beach club villas, at the sorry canadian sleeping on the balcony

6. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

at my house, probably frantically packing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. PolynesianMedic

I hope you aren't packing 7 days from today. ; If so, your handlers haven't had the chance to succeed before they have failed as you would be missing the first day of your event! LOL!

8. Tim

Oh yeah, today's Thursday. ; I thought it was wednesday when I wrote that. ; Sheesh. ;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Should one of us be calling you on Tuesday night to make sure you know you'll have a flight the next day? ; ;)

10. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Hmm. ; Filming a training video for a major computer manufacturer. ; Then working.

11. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

7 days!!! ; I can barely wait the 2-1/2 days I have left before flying out. ; I got Mickey on the mind at work. ; Every time I pour out some pills to count they end up looking like this...
    [​IMG]

12. gary

gary Member

; ; YO, YOU SEEN MY SIGMONSTER...AGAIN....?

13. PolynesianMedic

That is too funny Jeff! ; Gary, just don't go there. ; LOL!

14. Tim

Gary, that just wrong, dawg. ;

from my htc thunderbolt

15. BorisMD

BorisMD Member

Looking forward to getting my photographic mojo back. My new job is sapping my creative juices.

16. ddindy

ddindy Member Staff Member

I'll be seeking out the Food & Wine booths that I haven't already visited or that need to be re-visited. ; But not too many; gotta save room for a belly dancer dinner at Marrakesh.