Welcome wdw4us

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CameraGirl, Dec 12, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Welcome to the boards wdw4us. ; I just seen that you are going to Disney in February. ; That is awesome. ; When you get a few minutes, we would love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the gang.

2. wdw4us

wdw4us Member

Thanks for the welcome. ;

From Edmonton. ; Married, boys 5 & 10. ; Been stuck on WDW since the first time in 1996. ;
    This time we are going with my parents, for mine and my dad's birthday. ; Splitting our time between a pool house in Windsor Hills and Animal Kingdom Lodge this time. ; Already planning the trip after this one. ; Probably early Dec. 2008. ; We wanna see the Christmas theming sooo bad!
    First time @ AKL, and very excited. ; As we keep going more and more, DVC is starting to look more attractive! ; I think we will at least start renting points next time around.
    Other places we've stayed were POP( kids and us love it! ), POFQ, and CBR.

3. Treelo

Treelo Member

You're going to LOVE AKL... we were just there in April and it was outstanding! ; For such a huge resort, it's amazing the number of quiet little corners you can find, and there's very little sound 'leakage' between rooms (there were small children in the room next to ours, and we only knew because we happened to be on our balcony at the same time they were out on theirs one day) ; :)

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I bet you and your whole family will have a blast this trip. ; When are you going? ; Where is Windsor Hills? ; We haven't really done much travelling in Florida outside of Disney World, so I am not familar with a lot of places.

5. wdw4us

wdw4us Member

Feb 10th -26th.
    Windsor Hills is a little south and west of the World Drive entrance to 'the world'. ; Supposed to be the closest / newest gated community to Disney. ; Was told 5 min. to AK or the McDonalds on World Drive. ; We shall see if all is true.... ;
    windsorhillsrent.com and you can check it out. ;