Welcome WDW Donna

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CameraGirl, Oct 29, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Hi WDW Donna

Welcome to DisneyMagic. ;When you get a few minutes, we would love for you to give us an introduction of yourself.

2. WDW Donna

WDW Donna Member

Thank you for the welcome!

I found your site through disneyworldtrivia.com where I have been a member for a couple of years. I am a former cast member from both Epcot and The Disney Store.( I opened the Eaton Centre store and also worked at the Square One store)

My family and I love WDW. Our next trip is in April 2007, this will be the 11th trip for me, the 6th for my DH, 4th for my 10yr old DD, and the 2nd for my 4yr old DD.

I am looking forward to visiting the boards and talking with all of you.

Donna

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

Welcome!

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Welcome WDW Donna, it is great to have you hear. ; We would love for you to share your experiences as a cast member. ; What were you doing while you were at Epcot? ; Did you work at the Canadian Pavillion? ;

11th Trip huh? ; That is truly amazing. ; Do you and your family stay on site or off? ; How long do you usually stay? ; And my last question is how do you keep WDW interesting each trip?

5. WDW Donna

WDW Donna Member

Yes I did work at the Canadian Pavillion. In food service which at that time included the fruit cart outside, the refreshment port just to the right of the pavillion and Le Cellier. (It was a counter service restaurant back then) I was lucky enough to work the 20th Anniversary year.
    We have stayed off and on site, Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista is our favourite off site. I think I have my DH hooked on staying on site since we stayed at the ASMovie resort two years ago. That is where we are staying on our upcoming trip.
    We can usually only afford to stay a week each time, though someday I would like to make it to two weeks.
    WDW usually keeps itself interesting each time we go. There is always something new and since we only stay a week there are always things we miss. As my girls get older they get interested in different things so that helps also.

6. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

I know that feeling. ; I loved staying on site. ; This past trip was the first time and it would be hard to go back to staying off site and being on the hotel's bus schedule and not our own.