Welcome bluenoser17

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sean&Karen, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

Welcome to DisneyMagic bluenoser17 why not tell us a little bit about yourself?

2. bluenoser17

bluenoser17 Member

Hmmm...

I am originally from Stellarton NS. I'm now implanted into Moncton/Fredericton NB. I just got married last month (Aug 19) in my hometown and my husband and I honeymooned in Disney for 10 days. It was awesome. It was my second time there (first time 2003) and his first time there. We loved it and already want to go back! ;) ; We looooved Expedition Everest. We took 100+ pictures a day. haha

I was a preschool teacher but am now a student again myself part-time. I just moved to Fredericton so I hope to be a preschool teacher again. It's much different the second time around at school. My husband is in his 3rd year of Civil Engineering at the same University.

Oh yea, and I follow the Toronto Maple Leafs and Metallica almost religiously. ; ;D

3. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Congrats on the wedding and honeymoon. ; I found it funny that you said you took lots of pictures. ; I am a photographer hobbiest I guess you could say and the first time we went to DW I took pictures left, right and center, and am still trying to find the time to post them. ; The second not so many, and the last time because it was our honeymoon, I had to hold myself back and enjoy the just married part.

I just wanted to say welcome to a maritimer. ; We really miss living on that side of the country.