Waitlist Came Through!

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by jbwolffiv, Jun 18, 2012.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I have never used the waitlist for DVC before and did not have high expectations. ; We are going to WDW for Christmas this year but since our points are at both Bay Lake and Saratoga, we could only get 4 days a Bay Lake and the other 2 at Saratoga. ; When I called at 7 months to use our Saratoga points at Bay Lake, it was not available (which I expected). ; So we waitlisted.

Fast forward a month to yesterday and I got an email confirmation that we are now all 6 days at Bay Lake Tower! ; I am very excited to be able to stay in the MK until very late and just walk back. ; It could be open until 2-5 am if they have some EMH. ;

Now to get the Candlelight Processional for Christmas Eve next Tuesday when they go on sale and all will be good.

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Score!

3. Coo1eo

Coo1eo Member

Great News. It is always so much nicer when things work out. Enjoy.

4. Craig

Craig Member Staff Member

NICE!

5. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks!!! ; I am psyched! ; Got my fingers crossed for Candlelight on Christmas Eve!

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Candlelight Processional on Christmas Eve!

So I got up early and called WDW-DINE and was told it was a 60 minute wait, then began the online search which I was able to navigate and got us Via Napoli for Christmas Eve. ; It will be very special to see the Candlelight Processional on this day.

We also are going to eat at California Grill on Christmas Day. ;

7. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Nicely played, my man!