Two more weeks!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CameraGirl, May 8, 2006.

1. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

It is exactly 2 more weeks until Sean and Minnie arrive at Disney World for our honeymoon. ; I so cannot wait to feel that warm air hit me and feel the atmosphere of Disney. ; Not sure what we are going to do the first day we are there because we won't be getting to the resort until around 3pm or so. ; Don't think we are going to waste a day going to a park. ; But we will figure it out. ; I know whatever we do we will have the times of our lives!!! ;D

2. Treelo

Treelo Member

YAY!!!! ; You're gonna have a blast!

You could spend the evening at Downtown Disney (if you're not exhausted from travelling)... or if you're staying onsite... see which park has extra magic hours that evening (you may not get the whole park in, but it'll free up some time on whatever day you return there to re-visit some of your faves or browse the shops or take in a dinner show or something :) )

Have fun!

3. weemcp

weemcp Global Moderator Staff Member

That is so exciting!

When we went for our HM, we arrived at our resort at 3pm.....
    Hubby took a nap while I explored the hotel.......then we went to Epcot for dinner , and watched the light show........
    I think going to Downtown Disney the first night could be fun though!

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

We did end up going to Downtown Disney after we arrived in the afternoon. ; It was a boat ride away so why not. ; Of course first thing we did is go see our room and then go eat. ; We were starved by the time we got to our hotel. ; But I did some serious shopping in Downtown Disney and loved it. ; Unfortunately Le Nouba wasn't running the week we were there or we probably would have gone to that at night.

5. highland3

highland3 Member

Sounds like you had a great time!

I know the boat ride to DTD is fun. ; Lots of great shopping at DTD!

6. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Member

Certainly did and I still do plan on writing reviews, just got to get my butt in gear.