Topaz Question

Discussion in 'The Digital Darkroom' started by jbwolffiv, Nov 13, 2010.

1. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

I was thinking of purchasing Topaz Adjust. ; I looked at the website and they have many bundles that look like they might be money saving. ; I figure that I would also use DeNoise. ; I am not sure if I would use/need the other ones. ; Anyone use these? ; Is it worth it? ; I see so many shots that have used Adjust and love them.

2. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

i use adjust and denoise. ; haven't messed much with the other ones.

3. Paul

Paul Member

I use Adjust only via Lightroom plug in. ; I rely on Lightroom for noise reduction. ; If you are using a tool such as Aperture or Lightroom, you probably don't need an denoise.

4. fotodave

fotodave Member

I don't use any plug-ins. ; I find the noise out of a D3 at 6400 to emulate FujiPress 1600 or TMax P3200. ; It doesn't bother me.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Adjust and Denoise I find most useful and use those two very regularly. ; I use Details sometimes...the others very infrequently.

6. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Thanks for the insight everyone! ; It looks light the bundle with both Adjust and Denoise with the least of the others my be my best bet!

7. Evad

Evad Member

Remember you can clear up a lot of the noise while using Adjust. I do this regularly when needed.

If you are unsure of the other plugins you can try them for free for 30 days.