To Those Who Serve

Discussion in 'Misc. Posting Board' started by Scottwdw, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

On this day of remembrance, I would like to thank Tim, Jeff, Gary and to all those who serve to keep our families safe and freedoms secure.

[​IMG]
    To Those Who Serve by Scottwdw, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
  2. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Well said Scott

3. RedOctober25

RedOctober25 Member

I too concur... ; Thank you for all you do to protect and serve.

4. goofmick

goofmick Member

Thanks guys for all you and your brothers and sisters in the service do.

5. gary

gary Member

leaving in half hour for binghampton/broome county ny, we sent an engine crew on saturday, 72 hr deployment, chief called back, wants myself and another firefighter ; who is also interior certified to leave asap in the old chiefs car, to relieve some of our guys, they've been running calls with johnson city, a paid co. due their manpower shortage. so i'll be off the board for a couple, getting a taste of city dept life. i'll continue to work on something special for the mrs borismd tombstone, just trying to find out how far is too far ya know

6. Scottwdw

Scottwdw Member

Binghamton had historically high flooding and looks to be a real mess. ; You be careful.

7. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the sentiments all. ; I am sure the others would agree, but we do it because we enjoy helping others. ;

8. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

Thanks, guys. ; Much appreciated.

9. gary

gary Member

just got back from johnson city, we were staffing their south side station along with the paid crew, so much devastation, spent all our time between calls handing out mre's, water and dry ice to people with no power or safe drinking water, we'd give out a tractor trailer load, they'd bring us another one. missed a working house fire by about an hour when we arrived, had a lot of gas shutoff calls