"TMIP 24"

Discussion in 'Trip Reports & Member Reviews' started by Tim, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Tim

Tim Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    February 29 has now been named TMIP 24!
    Go check it out!
    http://themagicinpixels.com/articles/ne ... event.html

I will be arriving in Florida around 10am on 2/29 and leaving 10am on 3/1. ; If anyone plans on being at the parks that day, let's get together and make this a group thing, at a MUCH more relaxed pace than Pixelmania. ; Tentative plans call for checking out Epcot for awhile during the day before heading over to The Magic Kingdom, but anything is possible and nothing is off the table at this point. ; Got some suggestions, shout them out. ; Hope to see you all there.

If you are planning on being there, please be sure to sign up here!

1. ; Tim
    2. ; PolynesianMedic
    3. ; Wissa
    4. ; Jeff Fillmore
    5. ; Nanasmama
    6. ; Nick239
    7. ; Imaginerd
    8. ; Joanie Eddis-Koch

2. wissa

wissa Member

I plan on spending all 24 hours at the Magic Kingdom! You'll probably find me sleeping on a bench at 2am ; ;)

3. Tim

wissa is now on the list. ;

we need to start a petition to get scott thomas on board. ; he's teetering!

4. jeffk

jeffk Member

I will plan on driving down from Orlando for the evening, but am making no promises yet for taking off work to be there 24 hours. ; Should be fun hanging out with the group again.

5. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

I wish - but middle of a work week I just couldn't make it work out - I can't plan an extended or longer trip at this point as unfortunately my grandmother is not doing so well, and we're all on hold until nature & God take their course. ; I believe you've been through this recently yourself Tim, so I'm sure you understand the flux.

6. Tim

I understand all too well, my friend. ; May God be with you and your entire family during this difficult period. ;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. modemmike

modemmike Member

Count me in and maybe a few ETM users as well.

8. PolynesianMedic

PolynesianMedic Global Moderator Staff Member

This is starting to shape up to be a fun little meet, I can't wait!

9. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Any chance you can put me in your luggage Tim? ; Maybe in place of the Sig-monster? ; You could even leave me on the plane when we get back on the 1st!

10. gary

gary Member

john, careful what you wish for, lately he's been gifting unwanted items to me, you end up at gary's house, i'd have to put yu in the t shirt closet

11. ELinder

ELinder Member

Oh, man, I picked a lousy time to move away from Orlando! :(

Let's see, a 4 hour drive, 24 hours in the park, then another 4 hour drive. I wonder if they'll clear the monorails of sleeping guests? :D

Erich

12. jbwolffiv

jbwolffiv Member

Hmmm, free airfare to WDW (via Tim's luggage). ; End up on Long Island after the trip? ; Get a chance to see all of Gary's t-shirts at the same time? ; I'll take it!

13. haunteddoc

haunteddoc Member

How many people can fit into that suitcase?

14. Tim

bring it on, gentlemen!

15. Tim

This thing is starting to get some momentum. Forum member and Webmaster modemmike (from explore the magic.com) has informed me that he is been able to round up a few prizes to give out that day. So if you're going to be at Walt Disney World on February 29 let us know. See you then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Jeff Fillmore

Jeff Fillmore Member

I'm planning on being there for the 6am opening to shoot the sunrise- debating if I'm sticking around after that of just going to work. ; ::)

17. NanasMama

NanasMama Member

We are going to be in town and right now I'm planning to kind of come and go on that day. I have a two-year-old, so my plan is to take him back to the resort, put him to bed with daddy and then go back to MK with my 11 year old. Should be fun! We'll see if it really happens, though, LOL!

18. Nick239

Nick239 Member

New to the blog, but I'll be there for all 24 hours!

19. Roger

Roger Member Staff Member

Welcome to the forums Nick.

20. Imaginerd

Imaginerd Member

Ellen and myself are planning on being there as this is our last day in Orlando. (Kinda fitting for them throwing us this little 24 hour party ; ;)).