Tinkerbell!

Discussion in 'Disney Theme Park Discussion' started by MommyOfaPrincess, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Hello, we are heading down to WDW this summer and are soooo excited about Pixie Hallow and seeing Tinkerbell! Now I know the attraction is in MK and it opens at 10am, but does anyone know where in MK it is? I read it is in Mickeys Toontown, but what is it beside?

Thanks!

2. kevings

kevings Member

It is in the Judge's Tent, along with the other character greetings. ; I hear it's VERY popular, so go early or prepare for a LONG wait.

Kevin

3. amw

amw Member

Yes ... we went in a very-off-season February, and we attempted it 3 times. The first time it was 60-minutes, second 90-minutes, and we finally lined up when it was a 50-minute wait. They only take in 3 families at a time. They explain how you are shrinking down and they give you a mini-fastpass card. Inside, there are 3 fairies including Tinkerbelle and you are quickly herded through them. The girls loved it though ... and meeting Tinkerbell was quite the treat for my DD9.

You can read about my attempt on my last trip report:
    http://www.disneymagic.ca/forum/index.p ... 409.0.html

Moral: if you really have to do it, just stand in line and deal with it ... go to your Mommy's happy place! ;:D

4. Thanks! Now where is the entrence to the judges tent, we went though Mickeys house last time (the picked my DD2 out of the crowd for a personal walk through with Minnie and Mickey!!) So we never really knew where the entrance was!! I am asking this because we will be running for Tinkerbell and want to run to the right place!

Does anyone know what time splash Mountain opens? It seems that a lot of things open at 10am and not 9am when the park opens??

5. amw

amw Member

It's not through the houses. It's in the giant building between the houses (the Toontown Hall of Fame, not the Judge's tent)-- where they sell all the souvenirs. There's an indoor line-up. Last time it was the choice of Fairies, or Disney Princesses. The line-up is on the right-hand side as you enter the building.

There's a line-up to see Mickey Mouse at the end of touring his house. That's the Judge's Tent.

Check the park hours. Toontown often opens later than the rest of the park.