Tim's tour, and Captain Jack Sparrow

Discussion in 'PIXELMANIA!' started by zackiedawg, Dec 17, 2006.

1. zackiedawg

zackiedawg Member Staff Member

Here are a few of my pics from Tim's 1-hour tour in Magic Kingdom (Thanks Tim...great tour and your Disney enthusiasm rubs off on everyone), plus a few just-after pics as well:

1. After meeting in Tomorrowland Terrace, we went to the Partners Statue for some rule-of-thirds and depth of field shots of the little statuettes:
    [​IMG]

2. Then, in Fantasyland just behind the castle, we tried to squeeze in a shot of the Little Mermaid while a show was just beginning - I decided to snap a view up at the castle (which required some photoshop work to remove the crane that was painting the roof!):
    [​IMG]

3. Marching towards Liberty Square for Tim's lessons on looking at the details, I had the rare opportunity to snap Independence Hall with nobody walking in my way!:
    [​IMG]

4. The details were the doors and buildings just off Liberty Square...such wonderful attention to detail Disney employs that is often little appreciated or noticed:
    [​IMG]

5. While waiting for the Liberty Belle paddlewheeler to get out of the way of the Haunted Mansion for a nice distant shot, I snapped Harper's Mill just across the river:
    [​IMG]

6. There goes the Liberty Belle, right in front of us:
    [​IMG]

7. Finally letting us get our Haunted Mansion shot from down the river:
    [​IMG]

8. After the tour ended, I walked through Adventureland and caught the fantastic Captain Jack Sparrow in front of Pirates of the Caribbean:
    [​IMG]

Many many more were taken...my Disney Gallery is finally up and can be visited at:
    http://www.pbase.com/zackiedawg/walt_disney_world

Hope you enjoyed!