Tims Hortons open at EPTCOT

Discussion in 'Disney News, Rumors and Current Events' started by Ham Ham, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Ham Ham

Ham Ham Member

For immediate release:

Tims Hortons open at EPTCOT

A new Tim Hortons drive-through is open at EPTCOT. Experimental Prototype Tims Community of Tomorrow.

Tim Hortons and Disn-eh are proud to announce the opening first Tim Hortons drive-through location inside the EPTCOT theme park.

The world famous doughnut emporium was unveiled the Canadian Pavilion in the World Showcase at EPTCOT this morning at 7:00 AM EDT.
    A Disn-eh official stated " This has been the most secretive operation since Operation East in the sixties when Disn-eh was purchasing land in central Florida for WDW. Crews worked overnight to install the signs".

To help welcome Tim to the Disn-eh family, Disn-eh has announced ; the YOAMTB.
    The Year of a Million Tim Bits will begin today in honour of the opening of the doughnut giants first store on Dins-eh property.

To help combat litter Tim Hortons will be introducing its first location with no cardboard cup. People wishing to purchase coffee from the drive through location will need to purchase a re-usable mug for $12.95.

Ron Juicy, one of the founders of Tims Hortons, says "We're really excited about bringing our coffee and fresh baked produce to Central Florida, it will ; be a first for the chain with a location only with reusable mugs to help with the environment".

This is a win-win for EPTCOT and park guest who will finally have access to palatable coffee.

[​IMG]
    For information: ; 1-800-368-44668 ; 1-800-DOUGHNUT
    www.timsateptcot.com

2. highland3

highland3 Member

Oh, if only it wasn't 010408!!! ; ;D

3. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I wish. ;D

4. Sean&Karen

Sean&Karen Guest

"Tim Hortons drive-through" in epcot .. for your segways .. lol nice one Ham Ham

5. amw

amw Member

What could be more Canadian than that? ; ;D

6. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

TOO FUNNY!!!

7. Northernmouse

Northernmouse Member

I would bring my own coffee if the Disney rooms had coffe makers in them.

8. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

The rooms DO have coffee makers in 'em.

9. mini-canadian

mini-canadian Member

I am not sure that the value resorts have coffee makers....just the moderates and deluxes, I think?

10. I can confirm first hand that POP Century does have coffee makers.

11. Miss Megara

Miss Megara Member

ALL resorts on Disney property do indeed have coffee makers. ; :)

12. realfam

realfam Member

You mean it's not true! ; Boo hoo.....